We understand that your services are important to the operation of your business. We want to keep you in the loop about service affecting issues and events that may impact your Metronet services. To ensure you receive these notifications, please take a moment and follow the steps below.
Confirm You are Opted in to Receive Notifications!
- Login to your Metronet customer portal at https://portal.metronetinc.com
- From the Account Management menu select “Account Contacts”.
- From your Account Contacts select the "pencil" icon to modify existing contact information.
- Select "Add Account Contact" to add new contacts from your business.
- Be sure your Primary Contact is Opted-in to email and text notifications, so you don't miss out on appointment reminders, alerts for service-affecting issues such as disruptions, and network maintenance notices.
Access Your Status Notifications
You can quickly access status notifications by clicking on MY SERVICES and select STATUS NOTIFICATIONS.
Any available updates regarding service disruption in your area will be displayed here.
SIgn Up for Email and Text Notifications
You can also sign up to receive email and text notifications about any service disruptions in your area! Here's how:
- Click on ACCOUNT CONTACT under the ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT drop-down box
- Click the link next to your name.
- Click the “ Yes, I agree to receive text message alerts from Metronet” next to the applicable number. Feel free to add a secondary number if applicable.
- Be sure to scroll down and CHECK THE NOTIFICATION PREFERENCES for each message type.
If you haven’t already done so, you can also update your contact preferences for receiving email notifications.
Contact the Business Technical Support Team
You can also reach out to our Business Technical Support team at 833-393-6857 to check on the status of your service. Our team of experts will be happy to provide any available information and assistance that result in the timely restoration of your service.