Fiber Internet is an Internet connection that uses fiber optic cables as its transportation medium. This type of communication can carry data further than most other forms of wired communication, is less susceptible to interference or signal degradation, and can often achieve faster speeds/lower latency than other transport mediums.
Articles in this section
- About your static IP address
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- How to create a strong password?
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- How does fiber Internet work?
- How is fiber Internet installed?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?