If your Internet service is slow or not working, restarting your router can potentially remedy the situation. In order to do so, please unplug the power from the back of your router and wait about 30 seconds before plugging it back in. It can take several minutes for the router to completely start up. If this does not resolve the issue, please feel free to reach out to our Business Technical Support team at 833-393-6857.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- How do I return equipment?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- About your static IP address
- Troubleshooting your router
- Access, reset or change your router password
- Change your Wi-Fi password
- Set up public-private Wi-Fi
- Upgrade your Internet service
- Test Your Internet Speed