Please do not cancel any of your services until after Metronet has installed the services that you’ve ordered. If you are keeping your same phone number, Metronet will work with your current provider to port your telephone number. If you are getting a new number and have an existing telephone number with another provider, you will be responsible for canceling your current telephone number. For internet and cable services, once the transition to Metronet equipment is completed by your IT contact, it is your responsibility to cancel previous services.
Articles in this section
- Should I do anything to prepare for the day of installation?
- How do I keep my phone number when I change (port) providers?
- When will my service be installed?
- What should I do if I have to reschedule?
- Who should I contact if I have questions?
- Should I cancel my existing service?
- What type of equipment and wiring will I need?
- Do I need any extra equipment for my phone to make the service work?
- Will my TV(s) work with your IPTV service?
- Will my phone service be interrupted?