Installation of your services can sometimes require 1-3 appointments, each varying from 2-4 hours. Our technicians will make sure your phone, TV, and high-speed internet services are all working to your satisfaction. There are some situations that cause the installation to extend beyond these time periods.
Articles in this section
- Should I do anything to prepare for the day of installation?
- How do I keep my phone number when I change (port) providers?
- When will my service be installed?
- What should I do if I have to reschedule?
- Who should I contact if I have questions?
- Should I cancel my existing service?
- What type of equipment and wiring will I need?
- Do I need any extra equipment for my phone to make the service work?
- Will my TV(s) work with your IPTV service?
- Will my phone service be interrupted?