Cordless phones communicate with their base over radio waves and are subjected to the same limitations as Wi-Fi. As a first step, it’s recommended to be within a relatively short distance of the base and to have as few obstructions as possible. Power cycling the base can also sometimes help. If you’re noticing issues with dropped calls or calls failing to complete, or connectivity to the base does not appear to be the issue, please feel free to reach out to our Business Technical Support team at 833-393-6857.
Articles in this section
- Metronet Local Conference Numbers
- Illinois Area Code 10 Digit Dialing Requirement
- What is the difference between intrastate calls and inter-state calls?
- How do I improve the performance of my cordless phone?
- How do I get help when my phone is not working?
- Where can I find more information on 10-Digit Dialing?
- What is the difference between local and long-distance calling?
- Can I keep my existing phone number?
- If my power goes out, will I still have phone service?
- Can I make long-distance calls with Metronet phone service?