Yes. You can port your existing phone number from your current carrier to Metronet. Please note, the number still needs to be active with your current carrier in order to port the number to Metronet. Please reach out to our Business Customer Service department at 855-769-0936 in order to begin the porting process.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between intrastate calls and inter-state calls?
- How do I improve the performance of my cordless phone?
- How do I get help when my phone is not working?
- Where can I find more information on 10-Digit Dialing?
- What is the difference between local and long-distance calling?
- Can I keep my existing phone number?
- If my power goes out, will I still have phone service?
- Can I make long-distance calls with Metronet phone service?
- Can I make international calls with Metronet phone service?
- How do I protect myself from phone scams?