Yes. Up to 5000 minutes per month of long-distance is included in our Business Voice & HPBX packages, which can be used to place calls to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between intrastate calls and inter-state calls?
- How do I improve the performance of my cordless phone?
- How do I get help when my phone is not working?
- Where can I find more information on 10-Digit Dialing?
- What is the difference between local and long-distance calling?
- Can I keep my existing phone number?
- If my power goes out, will I still have phone service?
- Can I make long-distance calls with Metronet phone service?
- Can I make international calls with Metronet phone service?
- How do I protect myself from phone scams?