Spyware is a form of unwanted software that may be installed on a PC. It observes the activity on the computer, especially Internet activity. It may not have a significant performance impact on the device or directly interact with user files, but it is detrimental, nonetheless. Some anti-malware software applications will also detect and remove spyware.
Articles in this section
- About your static IP address
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- How to create a strong password?
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- How does fiber Internet work?
- How is fiber Internet installed?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?