Spam is a form of an unsolicited message, often sent to large groups at once. Some spam may be commercial advertising in nature, but some spam can also be considered a form of phishing, as it may impersonate a legitimate business and attempt to have you input your login credentials or other personal details, such as financial information.
Articles in this section
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?
- What is ARIN and do I need to register?
- What happens to my IP address if I move or change my Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
- What is the difference between a "single static IP" and a "block" lease?
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- What is IPv6, and do I need it?
- What is the difference between a dynamic IP and static IP?
- Why would I need a static IP address?