Spam is a form of an unsolicited message, often sent to large groups at once. Some spam may be commercial advertising in nature, but some spam can also be considered a form of phishing, as it may impersonate a legitimate business and attempt to have you input your login credentials or other personal details, such as financial information.
Articles in this section
- About your static IP address
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- How to create a strong password?
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- How does fiber Internet work?
- How is fiber Internet installed?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?