Fiber optic communications have less issues with signal degradation/interference, can travel further, and will generally have lower latency than that of other transport mediums. Additionally, we offer symmetrical speeds with our fiber service, providing much higher upload speeds than what is normally possible with DSL copper and coax.
Articles in this section
- About your static IP address
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- How to create a strong password?
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- How does fiber Internet work?
- How is fiber Internet installed?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?