Fiber Internet uses pulses of light to travel from one location to another through a fiber optic connection. Fiber technology accounts for a significant amount of communication across the Internet, including the undersea communications cables that link continents together.
Articles in this section
- About your static IP address
- Do IPv6 and IPv4 addresses look different?
- How to create a strong password?
- How do I check my ONT (Optical Network Terminal) for connectivity?
- How does fiber Internet work?
- How is fiber Internet installed?
- Order and set up your static IP address
- Troubleshooting Internet issues
- What is a VPN?
- What is DNS? What is reverse DNS?