If you’re using our Managed Wi-Fi service and you’re having issues with your Managed Wi-Fi router, please feel free to reach out to our Business Technical Support Team at 833-393-6857.
Best Practice for Passwords
Password requirements are
- Length: 8 to 63 characters
- Allowed Characters: Alphanumeric, case-sensitive, printable characters
- Not Allowed Characters: ?, ", $, [, \, ], +
Primary SSID Password
It is critical to make primary SSID password “strong”, which means
- Make it difficult to guess and ideally using a random password generator. Do not use information clearly associated with the business.
- Use a unique password for the primary SSID. Do not reuse passwords or model after passwords for other accounts. This practice can lead to your password ending up on a breached password list, making it one of the default “bad” passwords a hacker will try in a brute-forcing attack.
Guest SSID Password
The best Guest SSID passwords are easy to tell a customer. For example, use a clever phrase associated with the business.